Sunday, October 11, 2009

Weekend Lightweight Edition

Ridiculous hardware hacks

Sometimes high-tech problems require low-tech solutions. Not all of these hacks are useful or even safe, but they all exhibit a certain creativity and can-do spirit. Funny stuff.

14 Extremely Useful Firefox Add-ons

My affinity for Firefox comes as much from the fantastic community of addon developers as it does from the program itself. Now, I'm sure you will have heard of some of these before: good Firefox addons tend to spread like wildfire. I hope I've managed to include some that you might have missed.

Ralph Lauren admits it needs Photoshop lessons

A recently produced Ralph Lauren ad seemed to feature a model who last ate in 2004 and clearly enjoyed the attention of a plastic surgeon whose diet consisted entirely of mushrooms from the magic department of his local supermarket.

How To Choose and Use Strong Passwords

The recent password compromises of Hotmail, GMail and (from other reports I've read) Yahoo! Mail make this a good time to revisit the issue of passwords.

How to Buy a Printer

The first order of business in shopping for a printer is figuring out what type of printer and what features best meet your needs. We walk you through some key questions to consider.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good morning fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices as regards the sneakers are approximately 200 dollars on every site. But finally I set this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what can you tell me about these?