Monday, December 14, 2009

Mozilla Releases Final Version of Thunderbird 3

Mozilla lets Thunderbird 3 fly

Mozilla Messaging pushed the stable release of Thunderbird 3 out of the nest on Tuesday, and there's a lot to like in case you haven't been following the beta development of this Outlook alternative. The long-overdue Thunderbird 3 is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, and it introduces several hefty new features and some long-needed improvements, including an overhauled search and message indexing, tab support, and a revamped setup wizard that's designed to make new account setup quick and painless.

Best of the Decade - Reviews by PC Magazine

We salute the most important, revolutionary products, services, and technologies of the last 10 years, as well as the most influential people of the decade.

I like Win 7, but I've already drawn up a Win 8 wishlist

As I’ve said before, I like Windows 7. In fact, I like the OS a lot. It reminds me a lot of the good ol’ NT4 days. I wouldn’t go as far as to say that I’ve fallen in love with Windows again because times are different and I enjoy a polyamorous existence where I use several different OSes. But Windows 7 has reminded me of the fact that when Windows is done right, it can be a cracking OS.

What Matters Now: Download the Free E-Book

Author Seth Godin has compiled a free 80-page e-book entitled What Matters Now, a collection of thought-provoking nuggets from authors and technologists across the web.

SoftCAT 4.10 (Windows) - Free Software

SoftCAT is the ultimate software organizer database. The AutoCatalog feature will automatically add all programs installed on your computer. SoftCAT will help you know what you have and where it is, but it will also help you keep track of important information like serial number, and other registration information.

No comments: