Thursday, February 10, 2005

Bulletin - Update on Donobi Service

For those of you who live in Grant County and use the ZIPP fiber service, you should know that service provider Donobi has met all the requirements of the Grant County PUD and service will not be disconnected.

As you may have read in the newspapers over the last few weeks, Donobi had fallen way behind in their payments, according to the PUD. The PUD was demanding that Donobi pay in excess of $211,000 by today, including past due bills and a large deposit, or service would be turned off tomorrow. That would have disconnected over 1,200 customers.

I personally spoke with a representative of the Grant County PUD this afternoon and was told that Donobi just completed the PUD requirements earlier today and that service will continue on uninterrupted.

That is good news for me as I am still one of their customers and I would not like my web site or e-mail interrupted while I searched for a new provider and obtained a new IP address for my web site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From the moment the first Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door "coupe" was introduced to the public, other German luxury automakers hit the drafting board. According to the German auto experts at AutoBild, Audi is just over a year away from unleashing its own cleverly packaged sedan.
carwadontester981