Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Top Google Products

As you have read here and other places, Google is no longer just where you go to search the Internet. They are much more than that now and their successes have made them the darling of the stock market.

With that in mind, CNET has put together a review of Google's top 10 products, in their view anyway. I found it interesting reading, especially as their new products come on line faster than I can keep up. You might find it interesting also, so I highly recommend it for your perusal.

One thing that I found interesting was that they reviewed a new product called "Picasa Web Albums" (in beta) and they do mention in passing the parent "Picasa" program, but they don't list it in their top 10 products. A major oversite, in my humble opinion.

No comments: