Thursday, December 15, 2005

Update on DHL Blog

Since I told you most of the story about my shipping experiences with DHL, I thought I better finish the story.

My package finally arrived on Monday afternoon, a full seven days after it was shipped. It took four days to get to Washington State (Chehalis) and another three days to get from there to my "local" DHL office in Spokane. From there, DHL gave it to a contract delivery person (a nice guy driving a mini van) on Monday morning and he made it to my house that afternoon.

What was also interesting that this same person, who also contracts out to other shippers, also delivered another package that was shipped via Airborne Standard Service that was shipped from Georgia two days later than the DHL package which was sent via DHL Two Day Express .

The company that shipped my product via DHL has now refunded my credit card the amount between standard shipping and two day express. They handled the matter quickly and efficiently after I reported that the DHL package had finally arrived.

There you have it...The rest of the story. (Apologies to Paul Harvey)

No comments: