Saturday, January 30, 2010

Google Says Bye-Bye to Internet Explorer 6

Google phasing out support for IE6

Google has clearly had enough with Internet Explorer 6. As of March 1, Google will no longer support IE6 on its Google Docs and Google Sites services.

Is eBay facing seller revolt?

eBay's latest move, some of the auction site's devotees say, is straight out of the Ministry of Truth's playbook. The company made an announcement on Tuesday announcement about lowering the listing fees for items--even though, in many cases, final value fees will be raised. The company's discussion forums simmered with outrage over the executive decision

Debating the merits of Apple's iPad

There's been no shortage of opinions on the iPad, for sure. Some think it's just a big iPhone that can't make phone calls, while others see it as the tablet of the future. To get into some of these points, CNET's Ina Fried and Josh Lowensohn weigh in on some of the issues.

10 things Netbooks still do better than an iPad

While the iPad might win out on some particular functions--video playback quality, in particular--the truth is there are a great many things Netbooks can do that an iPad just can't. Right now, at least. And while that may not make a Netbook better than a laptop, in some instances a Netbook certainly seems better than an iPad.

ProtectStar Data Shredder - Free

The new ProtectStar Data Shredder 2.1 ushers in an intelligent generation of solutions for secure deletion of sensitive data. This compact and user friendly software handles the needs of both business and private users, and allows all data to be deleted in such a way that it is completely beyond recovery, even for experts and government agencies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

After reading you blog, I thought your articles is great! I am very like your articles and I am very interested in the field of Free trial. Your blog is very useful for me .I bookmarked your blog! I trust you will behave better from now on; I hope she understands that she cannot exepct a raise.
My blog Free trial

Anonymous said...

After reading you site, Your site is very useful for me .I bookmarked your site!
I am been engaged 8 years on the [b][url=http://www.brasilno.com/]brasil no[/url][/b] If you have some questions, please get in touch with me.
brasil no