Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Service Pack 3 Now Available for Download

Update: A few days ago, I told you about the indefinite delay for release of Service Pack 3 for computers running Windows XP. Microsoft has now made it available for download on its Web Site. However, if you happen to be one of those folks that are running the Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System, you still should not download SP3. I would assume that most of my readers are not doing that.

You could download it today, or wait a few days to see if there might be any bugs that could cause problems. However, the labs that have tested SP3 say that there are no problems associated with it. Whatever you decide, you should eventually do it. If you happen to be one of those folks running the Vista operating system (you have my sympathy) your Service Pack 1 update is also available now from Microsoft.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm running Vista - no problems and I love it!